Sunday, October 22, 2017

Jesus, That Great Shepherd of the Sheep

Jesus, The Great Shepherd of the Sheep

John 10.11-18


Shepherding in Israel (photos of me with shepherds)

 Jesus gives His Life for the Sheep.

The LORD is my Shepherd.

I am the Good Shepherd.

Jesus, that Great Shepherd of the sheep

When Christ the Chief Shepherd appears I Peter 5


1. He watches over us.
The LORD way watches over you... The LORD is your shade at your right hand. Palm 121.5

He Who watches over Israel neither slumbers nor sleeps.

Psalm 100.3 Know that the LORD is God.
    It is He who made us, and we are His;
    we are His people, the sheep of His pasture.

Psalm 95.6-7 6 Come, let us bow down in worship,
    let us kneel before the LORD our Maker;
7 for He is our God
    and we are the people of H is pasture,
    the flock under His care.

Luke 12:32 (KJV)
Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.


2. He protects us.

Protected By The Power of His Name. John 17.11
 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of Your name, the Name You gave me, so that they may be one as We are one.

Pastor Joes and Nigette in Haiti in front of that door of the apartment off the church where we slept.


3. He feeds us.
John 21 "Feed My Lambs. Feed My Sheep."

Acts 20.28 28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.


4. He knows us.

The hairs of our head.

Our life. Our days, all the days ordained for us.
Psalm 139



5. He Has Other Sheep He wants to bring in.
Harvest Dinner
When you have a banquet, don't invite your friends...

The Rise and Decline of IBM ...Down With Big Blue... I want my PC
We must adjust, we will adjust.



No comments: